Random things that I, a nerdy college dude, like, even though I'm too old for a lot of it. Some of my favorite things are Musicals, Superheroes, Dragons, and Phineas and Ferb. I also have another blog fyeahswords, about swords (duh). Unless otherwise stated, I most likely did not take any of the photos I blog here.
2. Phineas and Ferb
(I just want with the first 5 shows I could think of)
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
A tie between Ferb and Perry
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
I love them all, but I guess if I had to pick one, I would say Woody. I like him but he gets annoying.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
Hmm, any besides the first 3 (Paige>Prue)
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
The friendship between Monk and Captain Stottlemeyer
6. Who is your anti relationship in 2?
It’s a cartoon.
7. How long have you watched 1?
8. How did you become interested in 3?
My parents watched it.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Zac Braff definitively.
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
It depends. Psych is great the first time you watch it, but the episodes aren’t that good after you see them. Phineas and Ferb I’ve seen every episode multiple times.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Well I’m already JD. (really, I am. That’s actually my name).
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5?
Well I would hate Paige to die, but if she had to, I would her to take down a 100 demons with her.
14. Would a 1/3 crossover work?
Yes! That would be so perfect. I really hope that they do that.
15. Pair two characters in 4 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple
I don’t do that.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
Hmm, I would have to say Monk just because Tony Shaloub is perfect.
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
I like Scrubs opening, but it can’t compete with Phineas and Ferb
I’m the assistant editor on Phineas and Ferb. A few years ago, I dressed up my one-eyed dog, Parker, as Perry and brought her to work with me on Halloween. She was a hit! I called her “Parker the Platypus”.
That’s so cute